The East Meets West Festival is an annual festival that celebrates the cultural diversity of Morrisville through food, music and performing arts. Expected attendance is 3,000 people.
The items you are selling must be handcrafted by you or by someone directly involved in your business. Acceptable items include handmade jewelry, pottery, and other culturally relevant crafts and clothing. Reselling items manufactured by others are not permitted. Fair trade retailers will be accepted on a case by case basis. All crafts sold must also align with the East Meets West Festival’s mission statement.
Responsibilities of Vendor
- Provide staff for your booth for the entire length of festival
- Provide all equipment, materials, etc. necessary to run booth – 3,000 attendees are expected, so please plan accordingly
- Provide delivery and pick-up of all equipment at own expense – Detailed information of set-up, tear down and guidelines will be provided to chosen applicants by the beginning of September.
Steps for Application (application on back of this page)
- Fill out the application below in its entirety.
- Submit a photographic example of your work. Acceptable forms include: links to a web gallery or attaching pictures to this application.
- DO NOT SUBMIT PAYMENT WITH APPLICATION. Payment is due upon confirmation of participation. Qualifying applicants will be accepted based on the festival’s mission and availability of space.
Submission of an application does not guarantee acceptance. Those applicants that are chosen to participate in the festival will receive confirmation from the Chamber within 14 business days of application submission. Payment in full must be received no later than August 7, 2017.
Should your application be accepted, the craft vendor fee is $100. This includes:
- 1 10×10 tent space – branded tents are not permitted
- 1 banquet size table
- 2 chairs
East Meets West is held rain or shine. In case of lightning, the festival will be cancelled. There are no refunds for inclement weather. If a craft vendor cancels participation prior to August 14, a full refund will be granted. No refunds will be granted after August 14.